Thursday, January 29, 2009

the game

and i`m grindin` until i`m tired
they say, "you ain`t grindin` until you tired"
so i`m grindin` with my eyes wide
looking to find a way through the day
a life for the night
dear lord, you`ve took so many of my people
but i`m wonderin` why
you haven`t taken my life?
like what the hell am i doing right?
my life
i need some meditation, so i can leave my people
they askin` why? why did john lennon leave the beatles?
answer my question before this bullet leave this desert eagle
we are not the same, i am a martian
so approach my phantom doors with caution
tou see then 24`s spinnin`? i earned then
and i ain`t no preacher, but here`s my erick sermon
so eat this black music, and tell me how it tastes, now
and fuck jessie jackon` cause it ain`t about race, now
sometimes i think about my life with my face down
then i see my sons and put on the kanya smile
my life
damn, i know his momma`s proud
and sience you helped me sell my dream, we can share my momma now
and like MJB, "no more drama" now
livin` the good life, me and common and common ground
i spit crack and niggers could drive it outta town
my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment