Thursday, January 29, 2009

deep in your eyes

when you see the world behind my eyes
will you wanta keep livin?
i ask myself, why was it me that was was put on this earth?
why it was me that could have a family,
and not be on the streets?
i now look behind my eyes and see that,
my life has to be lived every day to every second to the fullest
and not be taken away from me,
i ani`t livin with no drama, iam living for jesus christ,
why not die today, why not?
if god didn`t love everyone the world would have ended by now,
people need to grow up and see that the world is god`s work of art he painted for each
and everyone one of us,
so now look behind someone else`s eyes and give them a hand up, and tell them to reach to god
or would u rather have world war 3 or the world end?
its all in my hands and behind your eyes now.

No comments:

Post a Comment